Location: Virginia Beach, VA
|Compensation||$40,000 to $80,000 Annually (plus commission)|
|Benefits Offered||Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K|
Who else wants an awesome IT Sales Executive position with a well established IT Value Added Reseller?
Join us as Savant, Ltd., a leader in the IT industry, expands its presence locally and invests to substantially grow its market share in the Virginia Beach, VA region.
Savant, Ltd., is an information technology leader in Virginia – with a track record of strong growth, a reputation for integrity and a stable financial foundation. Savant, Ltd. is a leading provider of network design, hardware and services, and managed IT services to Enterprise markets and companies within the SMB market – especially with a growing number of clients in the medical and health professions.
Savant, Ltd. invests in developing their people and provides every opportunity to advance their careers – including a 90 day intensive training and coaching regimen. As a result, you will be capable of engaging the customer in diagnostic and consultative dialogues and vastly increase your ability to convert business.
The Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting with potential business to business clients and closing IT sales and services contracts. To succeed, you must excel at actively calling prospects over the phone to set appointments, effectively presenting technology solutions and closing business. This is a “hunter role”.
Join Savant and you’ll be exposed to leading technologies every day as a member of a fun, fast-paced, intellectually aggressive team. Candidates should be able to hunt for new business within enterprise and SMB targets across multiple markets and develop new client relationships.
The business-to-business sales executive duties may include but are not limited to
- Enthusiastically represent Savant, Ltd. to potential clients
- Drive new business leads with prospects that meet our demographic criteria
- Develop quotes, proposals and persuasively present them to owners and senior business executives
- Work in a team environment
- Travel to client locations
- Utilize in-house CRM system logging opportunities and activities as they occur.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or related industry experience
- 2-5 years of solid performance in outside sales, with a proven track record in business-to-business sales preferred
- Experience in solutions sales such as business to business technology, voice, network security, routing and switching, storage, digital signage and managed services would be beneficial
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Track record as an appointment setter in business to business environment
- Demonstrated ability to close new business
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Compensation and Benefits:
We are proud of our compensation package!
- Bonus structure
- Retirement and health benefits
- Vacation and holidays
- Collaborative and proactive team environment
- Expense reimbursement
- Local travel.
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Salary = base + commission for qualified sales reps.
Job Type: Full-time
- Solid performance in outside sales with a proven track record in business-to-business sales: 2 years